Saturday, December 30, 2006

Kenmore Water Softener

Kenmore Water Softeners

Kenmore makes many home products and have been for quite some time. Kenmore water softeners have been rated as among the top in the business and are worth looking into.

Providing a complete line of water softeners to eliminate hard water problems in your home or business; Kenmore softeners use state-of-the-art technology that will save water, salt and money. The Kenmore Whole Home Water System combines a water softener with a drinking water system to remedy all of your hard water ailments throughout the entire house. These water softeners will greatly improve the water quality used for bathing, cleaning, laundry and washing dishes.

Kenmore Water Softeners feature:

* Dependable Controls
o Easy-to-program
o State-of-the-art electronics for dependable performance
o Designed for maximum salt saving

* Rotary Disc Valve
o Conserves water Fewer parts, maintenance-free operation

* Quality Materials and Workmanship
o Full 1 year warranty on parts and service
o Full 3 year warranty on Kenmore 420 Series and 370 Series Electronic parts

* Durable Resin and Salt Storage Tank
o Corrosion resistant
o Full 10 year warranty

The Kenmore line of water softeners include:

Kenmore Elite 420 Series - These are your super heavy-duty softeners. They have an Ultra Capacity of 42,300 @ 16.3 lbs. Salt Dose & fits up to 1-1/4" plumbing. Clear water iron removal for the Elite 420 water softeners is 11ppm (parts per million). Grains of hardness removed per pound of salt - 5,010 @2.5 lbs.

Kenmore 370 Series - Next inline of capacity is this series as it features Capacity
Plus II - 37 ,900 @ 14.3 lbs. Salt Dose. Also fits 1-1/4" plumbing & clear water removal of 11ppm. Maximum Salt Efficiency is 5,010 @2.5 lbs. Kenmore also has two smaller versions in the water softener series, the 350 & 300 to be looked into in a later article.

Wherever your water softener system search takes you be sure to give Kenmore a look. As they offer great useful packages to cure your hard water problems.

Water Softener Guide

16 Comments:

Blogger Carl said...

I have a kenmore ultrasoft water softner. I keep getting a #1 error message, however the manuals don't make it clear what to do. I do know that the softner is not regenerating. should I stop using the softner? How can I solve the problem

9:06 AM  
Blogger Lance Tankman said...

This is what my parents bought some water softener in McHenry IL and i want to say it was Kenmore. But it always leaks anyone know why?

12:56 PM  
Blogger Samwise Gamgee said...

Do you know where I can buy a Kenmorewater softener in Las Vegas? I've heard they make the most reliable system.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Jak Manson said...

I am looking for a business that does water softener systems in Chicago il. It would be really nice for my water system to work properly.

9:40 AM  
Blogger spencer shawn said...

My buddy needs a new water softener in Barrington IL. I think that he needs a pretty nice one. He goes through a lot of water.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Holly James said...

What exactly are the benefits of getting soft water in the home? I have never had it before. Does it really make a difference?
Holly James | http://www.dupagewater.com/

9:35 AM  
Blogger Thiago daLuz said...

My mom needs a new water softener, so I'm glad I found this. She suspicious of anything that doesn't give her a lot of options, so I'm gathering a list of softeners for her to choose from. I can certainly add this to the list! Thiago | http://ecowaterofindiana.com/products.php

2:30 PM  
Blogger Gary Puntman said...

I need to get a new water softener. I have been going without soft water for a while now. I think that soft water makes a difference. http://www.h2osolutionsny.com/

7:21 AM  
Blogger Karen Karelia said...

If anyone of you and your known want to get idea about water softening system and service provider company in Australia, you can get a handful of information in Water Softener Critic. Very useful information about different product specification can also be found there.

4:08 AM  
Blogger Gerald Vonberger said...

It's really good to know that these softeners have solid warranties. I've heard that soft water can solve all sorts of problems in your house. It seems to be a nice thing to have around anyway, so I think it's worth looking into. Knowing that there are models that can save salt and that last a long time, I think it's time to purchase one. http://www.albertsoftwater.com/index1.html

10:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

NO SALTS - NO CHEMICALS - NO ELECTRICITY - NO MAINTENANCE Magclean Water Conditioner. For more information visit magcleanwater.com

3:56 AM  
Blogger Bhargav Gupta said...

I have a Kenmore softener at my home and I totally love it. It does the work pretty well. Check out these resources for more info:

http://watersoftenerguide.com/

http://watersoftenerguide.com/fleck-water-softener-reviews/

http://watersoftenerguide.com/nuvo-h2o-reviews-best-salt-free-water-softener/

10:31 PM  
Blogger anjali sharma said...

Thanks for sharing
Best deal offer you Ro Spare Parts from Ro Point.

9:34 PM  
Blogger HitechRO Water said...

Thank you for sharing very informative information! Best Water Softener in India.

2:27 AM  
Blogger Luke George said...

Hmm just so you know, Kenmore Water Softeners Have 2 Problems (But they are easy to fix). I wrote this myself based on personal experience

8:37 AM  
Blogger Aquafreshro Systems said...

Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this.

Aquafresh Ro Systems
Aquafresh Ro System
Aquafresh
Aquafresh Ro

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Create a Link

<< Home